Saturday, November 3, 2007

Who Loves New York?

You know what really grinds my gears? People who watch shows like Flavor of Love or I Love New York. Television like this should not be tolerated. I have heard all your excuses and I am not buying them. The whole concept of the shows are contradictory. The idea that these people are competing to win over someone makes no sense because we all know they will have another season. Multiple seasons at that. They are obviously completely staged. I get angry just thinking about it. Everyone who chooses to watch these shows beyond an initial viewing is contributing to the downfall of our society. The idea behind a reality show is that you can relate to the people participating because they are a representation of the common person. By watching this show and being "entertained" by it you are supporting the idea that these people are accurate resperesentations of YOU. Are you as stupid as the people on these shows? Think about it...

No comments: